Sunday, December 7, 2014

One of the very best things about rubber stamping, card making and paper arts in general, is sharing the fun and the joy with frineds. On Sat last, five friends got together at the home of one of us and had a card making day. We brought food, had lunch and made cards. Each of us was responsible for designing a card and making a kit for each of the participanst, plus and extra one for our friend who is still in the rehab hospital recovering from a serious injury this fall. The only requirement was that the card needed to be fairly quick and easy to assemble.
This is the card I designed, in two variations.

The tree is Spellbinder's 2012 Tree - one of my favorites. The little snowflakes are from a stash I have from when I used to work as sample designer, demo artist and teacher at Stamps and More by Eleanor in Powdersville SC. They are the last and I chose to share them with friends.
The stamps are from some old clear sets I have had for many years. The information is missing but I think they are Inkadinkadoo. The labels are also from Spellbinders sets. The one on the left is from Radiant Rectangles. The one on the right is old. I have had it for many years and it is a big favorite .
The sparkly trim is from Starforms.
Please enjoy and let me hear your opinions in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment