Thursday, May 13, 2010

The classes I had scheduled for this Saturday at Stamps and More by Eleanor have been cancelled. I'll post time and place information later when I have some other classes scheduled. If you have any specific class requests I will try to schedule them at Stamps and More or some other convenient local venue. In addition, I am considering offering private in-home party style classes. They would work as follows:
  • I will work with the hostess to determine what kind of project(s) are desired.
  • I will create samples and class kits with all necessary materials for the project(s) requested, one kit per student.
  • If requested, I will provide extra kits for purchase at the time of the event.
  • Participants will bring a basic tool kit which will be specified for the particular class. Usually theses tool kits will consist of scissors, ruler, tape or adhesive and bone folder.
  • The kits for card workshops will typically contain materials for 4 cards except when the designs are unusually complex or involved.
  • The fees for private classes will cover the cost of the materials plus $10 per participant. Typically this would be aproximately $15 for a card class. Fees will be higher for classes with very complex cards, altered arts or mixed media classes due to the cost of the materials involved.
  • A minimum of 5 participants will be required.
  • These events will typically run 2 - 3 hours.

If you are interested in hostessing or participating in this type of event, please contact me via email at lhstandart@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment