Thursday, May 6, 2010

A new venture

Everything is changing. My employer no longer needs my services so I am trying to start a new venture as an independent teacher. I will be teaching classes in rubber stamping, altered art , mixed media and related topics. I need all the prayers and help my friends can muster that this will be a success. This is the first post in the blog that begins this new Creative Journey. I loved the students and the chance to design and work with all the wonderful products becoming available to stampers, scrappers and people working in altered arts. I hope to continue doing this but in a different way.


Come back to view this blog for updates on class schedules, locations, times and related information. I will post pictures and other things of interest to altered art fans. So come along with me and take a Creative Journey with Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment