Wednesday, March 7, 2012


Today I went to a friend's house and 'played' with my art. We belong to a local altered book club. In addition to the altered books, we do other projects. Currently we choose one member per month and make a 4x6 inch post card on a theme chosen by the recipient. This month the card goes to a member who chose to have the individual artists work on a theme of their own choice
I know that she loves dolls and paper dolls. But I learned that she also collects pictures of little girls and their dolls. There were a lot of images on the Internet, so I chose two for the basis of my design. The pictures I found are very Edwardian in character so I used that style for my design.
I really love how the dolls look so much like their little girl "Mommies
Here is the result. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment